Our mission is to provide students with first class instruction in the Martial Art of Aikido by the following means:
- Promote the ideals and traditions of Aikido.
- Provide a safe environment for students.
- Teach a solid foundation of basic Aikido movement and techniques from which students continue to grow and learn.
- Develop discipline, self-confidence, self-control, self-reliance.
- Provide a formal and extensive syllabus.
- Ensure consistent standards for the promotion of students through a sound grading structure.
- Provide training opportunities to develop a healthy body, mind and natural reflexes.
- Enable students to protect themselves and others.
- Provide a non aggressive approach to conflict
Categories: Member Organisation
22 Victoria Street
Auckland, Auckland 0910 New Zealand
09 425 8253 ( Main )
firstname.lastname@example.org ( Organisation )